Clients often ask me many questions as a New Jersey Divorce Lawyer. Check out these 3 commonly asked divorce questions and call our office today.
How Should I Pick My Divorce Attorney?
- You may consider asking a potential attorney about the divorce process overall, including procedural steps and timeframes associated with each.
- You may also consider discussing billing, fees and what to expect during your process as well as alternatives to litigation such as mediation and arbitration.
What Questions Should I Ask My Lawyer?
- Questions regarding the divorce process from start to finish.
- The differences between mediation and litigation, and what percentage of cases go to trial.
- What opportunities exist to resolve the case without spending time in court.
What is Divorce Mediation?
- During the divorce process, mediation occurs for custody as well as financial issues.
- Your attorney can guide you through how to prepare for mediation as well as what to expect if the issues are not resolved.
Download Our Free Divorce Guide
Are you going through the divorce process and need help? Check out these 3 commonly asked divorce questions, then contact New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Tanya L. Freeman to answer your questions.
Like us on Facebook