Are you going through the divorce process and have questions about meeting with a divorce lawyer? Read this article, then give us a call.
Choosing an Attorney for your Divorce
- You may consider asking a potential attorney about the divorce process overall, including procedural steps and timeframes associated with each.
- You may also consider discussing billing, fees and what to expect during your process as well as alternatives to litigation such as mediation and arbitration.
What to Bring to a Consultation with an Attorney
- Helpful items you may want to bring include salary information, as well as general details regarding your assets and liabilities.
Questions You May Want to Ask Your Lawyer During a Consultation
- Questions regarding the divorce process from start to finish.
- The differences between mediation and litigation, and what percentage of cases go to trial.
- What opportunities exist to resolve the case without spending time in court.
Are you going through the divorce process and have questions about meeting with a divorce lawyer? Contact New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Tanya L. Freeman to answer your questions.
This educational video was brought to you by Tanya L. Freeman, a New Jersey Divorce Lawyer.
Like us on Facebook
Download Our Free Divorce Guide