Are you in the process of a divorce in New Jersey and have questions? Read these 4 divorce questions we are often asked, then call us today.
1) Can Divorce Mediation Help Me?
- People who are getting divorced most often end up with a negotiated settlement.
- Mediation can assist the parties in developing creative settlement options that may differ from an outcome at the conclusion of a trial.
2) Do I Need to Go to Court When Going Through Divorce?
- Many people divorcing fear appearing in court and have questions concerning alternatives to litigation.
- Common concerns include the cost and time it takes to litigate as well as the uncertainty of the outcome.
3) Can We Live in the Same House During Divorce?
- Many couples decide to remain together in their marital home while the divorce is pending.
- There can be extenuating circumstances that require the sale of the marital home during the pendency of the divorce.
- Likewise, in cases involving domestic violence, one spouse may be removed from the marital home.
4) What Happens to Premarital Assets?
- An important factor in determining how your premarital assets are handled during a divorce is whether those assets were kept separate from marital assets.
Download Our Free Divorce Guide
After reading out 4 divorce questions, contact our New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Tanya L. Freeman to schedule a free legal consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook