Relocating to Another State

Do you have questions about relocating to another state with your children? Watch this video for guidance, then call our New Jersey lawyer.

Download Our Free Child Custody and Support Guide

  • Relocating outside the jurisdiction with minor children is among the most difficult challenges a parent may face. The court considers many factors in response to a parent’s request to relocate outside the jurisdiction.
  • The child’s best interests guide the court’s decision-making process.
  • A number of specific factors must be discussed with your attorney because it’s not as simple as saying, “I have a new job, and I’m leaving the state.” A court order allowing the move can be a time-consuming process.

Do you want to move to another state with your children?  Contact New Jersey Child Custody Attorney Tanya L. Freeman to help you and answer any questions you may have about relocating to another state.

This educational video was brought to you by Tanya L. Freeman, a New Jersey Child Custody Attorney with offices in Jersey City and Parsippany.

Download Our Free Child Custody and Support Guide

Out of Town Resources

This Buffalo Child Custody Attorney has done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a child custody claim in Buffalo, we recommend you take a look at this website.