Attorney Obinna Moneme, Esq.
Obinna Moneme, Esq. is an Associate of the Firm and focuses exclusively, but not limited to the area of family law, including divorce, child support, custody, equitable distribution, and spousal support. Obinna graduated with his bachelor’s degree from Rutgers, New Brunswick and earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University-New Orleans College of Law in 2020. He prides himself on being a capable and compassionate attorney while assisting clients with the divorce process and post-judgment matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Obinna began his legal career serving a judicial clerkship with The Honorable James P. Wilson, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union Vicinage, Family Division during the 2020-2021 court term. He is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey.
- New Jersey, 2021
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, LA
- J.D. – 2020
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2017
- Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Court Qualified Family Law Mediator, Rule 1:40 Qualified
- Collaborative Law Attorney
- Parent Coordinator
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Garden State Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association