Are you going through the divorce process and have questions? Check out these 3 divorce mediation tips, then give our New Jersey office a call.
1. Steps of the Divorce Process
- Navigating your divorce may seem like a daunting task.
- There are multiple dates that the court may schedule where you are asked to come to court for various aspects of your case.
- Understanding what to expect at each court appearance can put your mind at ease.
2. Divorce Mediation
- During the divorce process, mediation occurs for custody as well as financial issues.
- Your attorney can guide you through how to prepare for mediation as well as what to expect if the issues are not resolved.
3. Can Mediation Can Help Your Divorce
- People who are getting divorced most often end up with a negotiated settlement.
- Mediation can assist the parties in developing creative settlement options that may differ from an outcome at the conclusion of a trial.
Are you going through the divorce process and have questions about these 3 divorce mediation tips? Contact New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Tanya L. Freeman.
Download Our Free Divorce Guide
Like us on Facebook