Are you considering divorce and need legal assistance? Read the answers to these 3 common divorce questions, then call our New Jersey lawyer.
1) What Should I Bring to My Consultation?
- Helpful items you may want to bring include salary information, as well as general details regarding your assets and liabilities.
2) How Should I Pick My Divorce Attorney?
- You may consider asking a potential attorney about the divorce process overall, including procedural steps and timeframes associated with each.
- You may also consider discussing billing, fees and what to expect during your process as well as alternatives to litigation such as mediation and arbitration.
3) What Questions Should I Ask My Lawyer?
- Questions regarding the divorce process from start to finish.
- The differences between mediation and litigation, and what percentage of cases go to trial.
- What opportunities exist to resolve the case without spending time in court.
Are you considering divorce and wondering what information you need to get started? After reading the answers to these 3 common divorce questions, contact our experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney Tanya L. Freeman to schedule your free legal consultation and case evaluation to get started on your claim immediately.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel